What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website youíve browsed sends to your computer or mobile device, where it is saved. Cookies are usually used to enhance user experience on websites, e.g. to remember the userís choices or preferences.
If you block cookies in your browser, we canít guarantee that all features will work as they should.
If you arenít interested in digital cookies, you may like our recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies better.
Ultimate chocolate chip cookies
- 2.5 dl brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoon vanilla
- 300 g butter, melted
- 2.25 dl granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 7.5 dl all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (optional)
- 200-300 g chocolate chips or baking chocolate. Mix white and dark!
- Heat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Chop baking chocolate or measure up chocolate chips.
- Mix brown sugar, vanilla and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Pour melted butter into mixture and combine.
- Stir in granulated sugar, salt, bicarbonate of soda, flour and cocoa (if using).
- Stir in chocolate bits/chips.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on oven trays lined with baking paper. Flatten balls slightly.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes.
Eat & enjoy! :)