Create your planner in 3 simple steps:
Size & Cover
Customize your Personal Planner to suit your needs, and to match your style. Start by selecting size and starting month, then design the front and back covers as you like. You can upload your own pictures, or choose among our many wonderful designs.
- Five sizes
- Your pictures on the cover, or one of our designs
- Sturdy clear plastic cover protects your picture
- Accessories always included: elastic closure, plastic pocket, and over 300 stickers
- Eco labeled (FSC and PEFC)
- Free worldwide shipping!
This is where you select the design and layout of your inlay. There’s horizontal and vertical weekly layouts, lots of beautiful header options, and different color combinations you can try. Add your own personal dates so they come preprinted in your planner, and perhaps a couple of clever modules for to-do lists, trainings, menu plans etc.
- Your own starting month
- Your favorite weekly layout
- Your choice of header design
- Clever modules to keep track of trainings, menu plans, to-dos and more
- Preprinted birthdays and address lists
- Thick, matte paper (130g) - no bleeding or ghosting!
Lastly, choose between a ton of fun and functional pages to add at the end: ruled pages for note-taking, year overviews to plan the future, maps for dreaming up your next get-away, and coloring pages to unleash your inner artist. Pick and mix as you like! This section has 18 or 48 pages, depending on the size of your planner.
- Month overview (In A5 and A4. Placed before corresponding month.)
- Year Overview
- Coloring pages
- Address List
- Teacher pages (in A5 and A4)
- Blank, ruled, squared, dotted pages, and more!
incl. vat and shipping
Got questions? We've got answers!