Easter Table Setting DIY - Easy Napkin Folding Tutorials
Get your brunch or dinner table holiday ready with these cute bunny napkin tutorials.
Glorious food, copious amounts of chocolate and relaxing times with family and friends - Easter is nearly here!
Why not decorate your Easter table a little egg-stra this year, with these cute napkin folds? Watch the video below, read the step-by-step instructions, and get ready to impress with a lovely decorative accent!
Folding 1: Bunny Ears
- Open napkin flat and fold diagonally.
- Fold bottom corner into center.
- Fold bottom edge once toward center. Repeat this for the top edge, folding twice toward the center, until you have one long flat strip.
- Fold strip in half and place an egg between strips.
- Tie a pretty ribbon just above the egg to keep it all in place.
Folding 2: Adorable Bunny
- Lay napkin flat and fold in half.
- Fold in half again, lengthwise.
- Placing your finger at the top middle of the napkin, bring each side down diagonally towards the center.
- Fold bottom corners halfway up towards the center, creating a square.
- Fold side corners diagonally towards the center.
- Turn napkin upside down and flip over.
- Fold bottom corner just above the pleat.
- Turn napkin over again and tuck in one of the corners into the fold.
Love yourself some more DIY? Check out this adorable cardboard animals tutorial or download a few gorgeous coloring pages, available for both kids and adults!
Our blog: Tips & Tricks
Free worldwide shipping